Sunday 21 December 2014

File finding and Popsicles = True Love!


My brains are so tired, it was a good day!
HB saved the day twice this week, once with popsicles yesterday and once today, the little sketch above saved as a file type that my photoshop wouldn't recognize!
(There were definitely some hormone and frustration induced tears )
Somehow, just somehow he got it to open after I thought it was lost for good !

Honeybee, you are the best ever !
<3

(I know there are things that motherrisk says are 'probably' or 'may be' safe for use with colds while expecting, but really the amount of worrying that I would put my mind through would just not do.
So far, the old natural remedies , and sleep have been working just fine!)
** With a few Orange Popsicles making the best of the worst X) **

<3 (__)======

No comments:

Post a Comment