Tuesday 15 April 2014

Autism Acceptance Month and #HAWMC Day 15! ** Halfway there!**

“Health tagline” Give yourself, your blog, your condition, or some aspect of
your health a tagline. Make sure it’s catchy!

I think I hit the nail pretty much on the head with the name of my blog, my tagline is:
What's the A.S.Deal!?

Though I think it might be handy if I explained the title a little bit :)

It started with HoneyBee and I talking about loud sounds and why they bother me and he said,
'' Hey what's the deal with that?''
I replied
'' It's an A.S.D thing, its an A.S."Deal"  "
And thats literally just how it popped out, the perfect title to the little comics I was working on at the time.

And it stuck! 

I started drawing WTASD in June while on family vacation, so 
in just a short while I will have been cartooning just silly little daily happenings, tackling life as a pen and paper character and taking the step from Awareness to Acceptance for a whole YEAR!
I guess I'll have to do something special! 

Thats it for today! Short and sweet :)

Love and a Spoon 
<3 (___)=========

No comments:

Post a Comment